PCB 6X & HX stomp Snapshots Setup HELP

Theonecenthorse

Got everything wired up and updated. Brand new to the mastermind and programming it… SO many options, between dyslexia and the editor I have prolly just confused myself.

the HX is on loop 4 (eventually stereo) and currently the only midi pedal. Loop 3 is a tube preamp. Currently both of those will ALWAYS be on.

The main goal is the use buttons 1-3 for their snapshots respectively and add OD / Fuzz / Distortion to said snapshot when applicable.

Bank up and down would be used to change the presets on the HX (1-3 snapshots per preset) as well as the SONG? on the RJM that correlates to the song (preset name) on the HX.

Where do I even start? Again, maybe I’m over complicating things for myself by watching too many videos / reading the wrong posts.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated to get me started on the correct path.

Buttons 1-3 should be set to IA type, all set to Group 1. Add a CC Toggle / Snapshot action to each button, but with a different On Value for each (0 for snapshot 1, 1 for snapshot 2 and 3 for snapshot 3)

Then, set the button type of Bank Up to Preset + and set the button type of Bank Down to Preset -

For your setup, I would not recommend using songs, just use presets (which the above would allow you to do)

Mostly working as should. 1,2,3 (snapshots) function as should, with the exception of when trying to return to snapshot 2 from 3, it just goes back to 1 ?????

Also any Present i have edited LOCAL PAGE doesnt return to snapshot 1 when banking up or down. the HX reads it has returned to snapshot 1 but the LED on the mastermind does not load

rewatched all corresponding video to no avail.

attached my file. :/

Attachments

• MM DJF .rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Turn off Send Off Messages for Group 1 in the Global settings tab, that should fix the first issue.

For the second, go to the Presets tab and select a preset that has a local page. Select Local Page in the page selector at the bottom of the screen (it may have a number there, or may say Preset Specified). Then, in the editor window, click the button that selects Snapshot 1 to activate it. This will make sure that button is active when you load that preset. Repeat this for each preset that has a local page.

Back