Per preset settings

Hi,
I'm trying to setup my mastermind grt16 so that it will have different layouts that correspond to each of my axe fx presets. For example I want my first axe preset cause the mastermind to have a different setup than preset two etc...

Is this possible on the RJM mastermind gt16?

thanks in advance,

Max

Yes, in the presets tab, click Edit Local Buttons. Then, edit the button page right there in the Presets tab. Changes made there will only apply to the currently selected preset.

Thanks. When I select the checked box "local page" all the buttons below go dark and I don't see a way to edit them like i can on the button tab.

scratch that I figured out that you need to select AI Buttons to select and edit buttons. Do you have to start from scratch there or can you use an existing page to build off of to save some editing time?

Clicking Local Page enables the local page, which is blank by default. Clicking Edit Local Page (a different checkbox) enables the page and also allows you to edit the page. After clicking Edit Local Page, you can right click anywhere on the GT diagram on the screen and select Copy From Page to copy another page to the local page, which you can then use as a starting point.

Back