Poll State not working with AxeFXIII

Alvi

Hello,

Im having an issue with the GT10 and Axe FXIII. I simply cannot get Poll STate to work. I have checked all of my settings from other threads and it seems I cannot get the GT to change its state when working directly off the AxeFXIII. Consequently, when I first switch all of my gear on, the GT shows a different preset to the AxeFXIII, and when I switch presets, the scenes or effect blocks do not correspond to the Axe FXIII. I have checked everything right down to the cables and confirm they are working also. I even took the GT back to factory to make sure it was receiving data from the AXEFX and it is. What am I doing wrong? I'd be more than happy to post any photos of settings that you might need. Thanks

How are the GT and Axe-Fx connected? You need a bidirectional MIDI connection for Poll State to work correctly. You also need to make sure that the device model in the Devices tab is correct. If it's set to Axe-Fx II, for example, it won't work (but you'll still be able to do basic operations like use the GT to change channels on the Axe-Fx).

Hi, apologies for wasting your time. I got it to work. I did one of those funny things when I changed another midi setting and all of a sudden the poll state started working. I don't know how exactly, but the main thing is it works! Nonetheless, thanks for coming back to me.

Back