Possible IA Cycle Bug

recordingpro

Ok so I realize it is possibly bad form to use my second post EVER to report a possible bug, but I'm a software developer too, and I'd want to know if someone found a bug that I didn't know about. So here goes:

First of all, I'm very new to PBC 6x so I might not be doing something correctly, so I'll just say what is happening and you can tell me if there's a solution or not. I didn't want to post my full settings file and confuse everyone, so I just took a default PBC 6x file and recreated the issue so you could see it. See attached.

Description of Issue:
What I'm noticing is that if I set up an IA Cycle Button that involves toggling the insert loop on and off, and I also have a button on a separate page that only turns on/off the insert loop, and then if I go to the Presets tab and toggle that cycle button to the insert loop selection and then go back a page to the "Loops" page where I have that insert loop single IA button, it doesn't appear to update the insert loop to the "On/Off" state.
(Note: you have to go click the Preset on the left side to get it to refresh)

I realize thats a lot of words so here are my Steps To Reproduce:

1) Open the attached file
2) Go to presets page and select any preset
3) Go to page 3 (Switches) inside the selected preset
4) Select the "Insert Cycle Bug" Button so it shows YELLOW and Insert.
5) Go to page 2 (Loops) inside the selected preset.
6) Click once on the selected preset in the left hand menu so that the preset can refresh
7) Note that the Insert loop does not show that it is engaged even though it is.

Note: I believe the PBC 6x itself DOES show this button correctly. I believe this is just an Editor bug.

Attachments

• IA Cycle Possible Bug.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I meant to add that the other cycle selection (it's just a normal audio loop and NOT an insert loop) in that button reports its status just fine on the Loops page after selecting it. This seems to ONLY affect the Insert loop

Back