Pre-order Shipping Estimates?

Howdy Ron,

Do you have a rough estimate of when the pre-orders might be ready to ship, or is it still too far out to guess. Obviously, I tried to phrase this in such a way that an answer does not lock you into anything and potentially upset the masses. :)

Thanks!

We are hoping to have them out at the end of January or very early February. We are ordering parts now, so the date will start to become more definite in the next week or so.

Parts are going to the manufacturer this week. Manufacturer says 1-2 weeks, and it'll take a few days for us to do final assembly & test, so I'd say 2-3 weeks from now. Thanks for your patience while we get this all ready to go!

Is this the last 2-3 weeks estimate???.....there´s been a few.............. :D

Just tired of waiting.

Cheers/
Truls

I just have some questions on how this preorder/wait list thing works. If someone preorders weeks after I signed up for the wait list, will they get their PBC before me? I'm just afraid I'm going to keep getting pushed back and I've already been waiting for this since birth so what I'm trying to say is, when can I expect my PBC to ship? I was told February, is that still true?

Thanks

We're in manufacturing at this time, and I expect to get the finished circuit boards next week. There will be a few days of assembly & testing after that, but if everything goes well, we will probably start shipping by the end of next week.

All preorders will ship before the unpaid waiting list, but we're building enough units that all orders will be filled. It'll take a while for us to build & test them all, but we're going to get them out as fast as we can.

Back