Preset Name Disappearing...?

shoelesscraig

Ron,
Having another bug issue...

My first preset (not the Global, but the 1st regular one) is called "Clean FX". It displays that way on the PBC just like it should. If I use the editor to "read" the settings from the PBC, it shows that way inside the editor too. I save the file and name it. Close the editor. Double-click that file and when it opens, that preset is now renamed "Preset 1" and all of the settings for it are reset back to factory default. As far as I can tell, this is the ONLY preset with this issue.

Keep in mind, it only shows this in the editor when I "read", save, close and reopen the file in the editor. The actual preset in the PBC is fine. Obviously this means that I can't "write settings to PBC" b/c it will mess up my first preset. As long as I read first, make changes, and then "write changes" I'm good to go.

I've attached the file so you can see what I mean. 1st preset should be "Clean FX", have ONLY 1 Midi PC command to the BigSky (sends PC "0"), no other Midi PC's should be sent to the other 3 pedals, loop 9 should be overridden to OFF, there should be a Exp pedal override as well as an Ext Switch override. Unless it does something different for you...I'll bet you see something much different than the above.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• RJM Mastermind 20171204.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Just found a bit of other information as well...

If you do what I said above, like I said, preset 1 is messed up. If you open the editor program FIRST (don't double-click the saved file, but just click the desktop Icon), and then open the program file, it does the same thing. HOWEVER, if you do either of the above 2 things, and then go to the Preset Tab (where you'll be able to see the 1st preset messed up) and THEN open the saved file AGAIN....it magically fixes itself...

Super weird...

Are you using the latest version of firmware and editor? This sounds like something that was fixed a while ago.

Back