Preset problem - MMGT16 and RG16

Newbee here, so sorry for silly questions.

1. LOOP 7 on my RG16 will not respond on update when I press a preset. Loop 7 works fine on certain presets but on of my preset will not activate the loop. IF i press the IA button once the light goes of on the GT and when I press one more time the GT turns on the button and the RG16 respond and activate the loop.

Any sugestions? Iv tried to re-assigne the button, change preset and assign button. But the same things happen.

Gegga

Check the IA button that controls loop 7 - it should have "Send on Preset Change" and "Update on Preset Change" turned on.

Both is on. Also tried to turn them of and on again. The strange thing is also that this button function well in other preset....

Do you have more than one button that controls loop 7? Perhaps on another button page?

Yes i have copied page one over to page 3....BUT all the other Ia buttons is working on both page. Also tried the Ia link button.

Last edited:
Ok, you have three buttons that control loop 7: one on page 1, one on page 2 (under the setlist menu button) and one on external switch 1. I recommend removing the loop 7 action from any buttons that you don't need, then turning on IA Link for the buttons that you do want to keep. Then edit your presets again, setting the button to the correct state. The other Loop 7 button(s) should be set automatically to match, preventing conflicts.

Back