Presets 4 and 5 volume issue

Rocknroll

trying to level out all my presets. For some reason I am getting different volumes from the same pedal when I switch from preset 4 and 5. I have OD1 one selected and saved in preset 4, then I do the same for preset 5. When I switch between the two presets, preset 5 is significantly lower in volume. ( no other pedals being used) What’s up. I changed the buffers but didn’t notice any change.

Sorry its taking me so long to get back.
I am in the process of re-wiring and tearing down, redoing. Custom length cables, nice and neat! I'm having another issue as stated in the "Newb" question thread as well/ Any help would be GREAT.
Thanks

Attachments

• Working file 5-17-18.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
In preset 4, you have loops 1, 6 and 7 turned on. In preset 5, you have 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10. Any one of those pedals could be causing the volume change. Start turning off loops in preset 5 and see when the volume changes.

I also see that loop 8 is set to parallel. Is the pedal in loop 8 set to kill dry (100% wet)? If not, it's guaranteed to cause a volume boost when activated.

That's probably it, then. You can't use a pedal in parallel unless you can kill the dry signal, or you don't mind the volume boost. Switch loop 8 to series and the volume boost probably won't happen anymore.

Ok cool. Thanks. Yeah, I like he dry and all wet sometimes. Wish I could do both. Timeline is all or nothing. Wish it was per preset.

You can switch by programming the setting of the Mix control, but then you don't have control over the effect level like you do in Kill Dry.

The H9 has independent control over mix and level and works better with on the fly changes.

Back