Problem with Axe FX, Rack Gizmo, MMGT & Boogie Mark V 4CM Setup

Paulg2uk

Hi guys,

I'm having a little problem this evening with my setup. I've been using the axe fx with a boogie mark v 35, RJM MMGT and the axe via the 4CM. I have an RJM Rack gizmo as well which is switching channels on my amp.

So I started to use my Mark V head with my setup after buying one a few weeks back. I have everything set up and on startup after flicking the standby switch to on everything works great. The problem seems to be when I go to the GT and change a preset the sound just mutes itself unless I restart the axe. I'm getting a level from input 1 on the axe front panel but nothing from input 2. If I then reset the axe and change presets manually via the axe fx front panel all is fine.

I've tried running my MKV35 as well and it does the same thing, so it can't be the amp. I've got an expression pedal setup top control the output 1 level of the axe, but it seems to working fine. I'm in contact with Ron as well about this but I thought it was worth posting to the forum just in case anyone else has experienced this issue.

I'm guessing its some sort of midi glitch somewhere muting output 2? but I'm not sure. Or possibly the GT firmware as well.

Anyone familiar with this issue at all or have any suggestions?

Many thanks
Paul

Update for you all. I've reloaded firmware 3.2.1 and all is working, so it must be a bug in 3.2.2. I've email Ron about this and will see what he thinks.

Back