Prospective buyer

Alexander

Hi,

I'm looking for an advanced MIDI controller (after owning several Rocktron devices, Gordius Big Little Giant, MFC-101).
The MMGT/22 is the highest on my list. Impressed by its features!

A few questions, if I may:

1) Pressing a preset button a 2nd time: this can recall a global preset, or the previous preset.
Is this a global setting, or can this be set per button?

2) Backtracking (recalls previous preset) seems to be possible only when pressing the preset button a 2nd time.
It would be very useful IMHO if this functionality could be assigned to a dedicated "Previous" button (pressing it once). Can it?

3) Am I correct that the "IA Cycle" feature can be used to scroll through preset "scenes" on an Axe-Fx, by repeatedly pressing a single button? Max. 4 scenes.

Also: am I correct that a button support 3 actions?

1) press once
2) press twice
3) hold

where for example 1 can be a preset, 2 an IA and 3 also an IA.

Hello, welcome to our forum!

The 2nd button press feature is global, and only affects preset buttons.

We don't have a "previous preset" button type, but that's a good idea - I will consider adding that to the next release.

Yes, IA Cycle will allow you to cycle through any four sets of commands, including those that would switch between four scenes on the Axe-Fx

Each button can have three functions, but not the ones you list:

1). The button's normal function
2). If the button is not an IA, you can still define IA parameters (IA button name, colors, button actions, etc.) . When you turn on "IA Mode", the button switches from its normal function to this second IA function
3). The button's hold function
(Actually, there's a fourth option when you combine IA Mode and hold, but I'm not sure that would be too useful).

Thanks, and please let us know if you have any other questions!

I live in The Netherlands. If I want to order, I can contact Loopersparadise (Germany), is that correct?

Yes, Frank at Loopers Paradise would be the dealer closest you. He's a great guy and very knowledgeable about our products.

Back