Prostage Remote Wah Control with MMGT Editor

Hi All,
Apologies if this has been asked before. I have a GT16 and I noticed that the prostage Remote wah is listed in the devices list in the MMGT editor. My question is can I tweak the presents with the MMGT editor or would i need the new stand alone WaHryTone? My understanding is the the remote wah comes with ten presets and to edit them of create new ones you either need a systex editor/sequencer of one of the other prostage units which comes with its own software app. The WaHryTone is completely stand alone with it's own software but more expensive. I don't want to spend more money on something i potentially don't need.

Many thanks

Pat :eek:)

The MMGT editor won't be able to edit the presets in the wah. There may be some kind of sysex messages you could send it to change its parameters, but I don't know what they would be.

Hi Patrick,
just wanted to ask you if you finally got one Wahrytone? I was looking for an alternative to the Dunlop rack version and thought this one could be a good option.

Hi Guillaume, I haven't bought one but they have brought out a new version with bluetooth connectivity and programming capability. i haven't seen or heard it but it looks pretty cool.

Absolutely. The bluetooth makes the programming easier obviously and has got an integrated tuner. Not bad. I just ordered one. Will let you know how it sounds and feel once I received it. Could not find any demo on Youtube for the new one but the previous version sounded ok. Will let you know :)

Hi Pat, I finally received the Wahrytone. It works great with the app and sounds very good across the different presets. Cool feature with the integrated tuner that you can call on the app (I finally can revove my tuner pedal..). I am still waiting for the GT to arrive to will let you know how I could integrate the Wahrytone with the GT.

Id love to hear how the Wahrytone is working out too! Hoping I can use tuner on the RJM screen and volume for an off stage rig!. Let us know how it works out!

Back