Question about Mastermind PBC

eljodon

I'm looking at the Mastermind PBC and I have a elaborate system. I'm using a lot of pedals(compressor,eq and many different overdrive and boost pedals) I'm using an Ampete 444 to switch between 3 to 4 different amps and from the Ampete I use a Suhr Reactive Load into a parametric eq which the signal splits into 2 with a Gigrig Humdinger which one signal(dry) goes into the RJM mini mixer and the other one into an Axe Fx 2 for time base effects and 2 stereo output goes into the mini mixer. From the mixer I use a Mesa Boogie 2 90 into (2)4 x 12 Marshall cabs or a 2 x 12 Port city cab(for smaller gigs)

I already have a RJM effects Gizmo but I want to be able to have a modular system so I can use both live and in my studio. My question is does the RJM Mastermind PBC has a robust MIDI implementation so I'll be able to control the Ampete 444 amp switcher and the Axe Fx 2 while using 3 Expression pedals which I use for Volume, Echo volume, speed and feedback?

I have the Fractal MFC101 but I'm having issues with it controlling the RJM effects gizmo, Ampete 444 plus I want to make my rack smaller by having all my pedals on a pedalboard. Thanks

The PBC has a very complete MIDI implementation, much more so than most dedicated MIDI controllers. It has specialized support for the Axe-Fx, and controlling the Ampete at the same time is no problem.

The PBC only has one expression pedal input, but it can be switched to control different parameters on a preset by preset basis.

The PBC has a very complete MIDI implementation, much more so than most dedicated MIDI controllers. It has specialized support for the Axe-Fx, and controlling the Ampete at the same time is no problem.

The PBC only has one expression pedal input, but it can be switched to control different parameters on a preset by preset basis.

Thanks! That's what I needed to know. I could use the Fractal MFC101on the side for more MIDI controllers.

Back