Question on use of multiple Pages per different amp

Fantastic! I’ve got to ask, your response to my question #2 about now being able to set a fixed bank size, would the IA button setting now work in the way I would like it to or would the same thing still occur(pushing presets ahead by “one”)??

Also, I see that RJM makes/made one or two button external switches. Are they still available for purchase? If so let me know what I need to do.

Thanks again!

Fantastic! I’ve got to ask, your response to my question #2 about now being able to set a fixed bank size, would the IA button setting now work in the way I would like it to or would the same thing still occur(pushing presets ahead by “one”)??

Also, I see that RJM makes/made one or two button external switches. Are they still available for purchase? If so let me know what I need to do.

Thanks again!
Once you have a fixed bank size, your button configuration will no longer change the behavior of the bank buttons. If you set it to 4, bank -/+ will always move up or down 4 presets, regardless of anything else.

We are currently not making external switches. But, if you search for RJM Switch on Reverb.com, you'll find at least 3 people making 2-button switches for Masterminds.

Once you have a fixed bank size, your button configuration will no longer change the behavior of the bank buttons. If you set it to 4, bank -/+ will always move up or down 4 presets, regardless of anything else.

We are currently not making external switches. But, if you search for RJM Switch on Reverb.com, you'll find at least 3 people making 2-button switches for Masterminds.
Ok I went ahead and tried setting the bank size to “4”. It’s still not working as I’d like as long as a button is an “IA” but works as you described if all buttons are “Presets”.

Also, I noticed since recently upgrading from vs. 4.6.3 to vs. 5.1.0 that when doing something like “write changes to device” reverts the vs. number on the Global tab from 5.1.0 to 4.6.3. Is this a bug?

Thanks!!

Ok I went ahead and tried setting the bank size to “4”. It’s still not working as I’d like as long as a button is an “IA” but works as you described if all buttons are “Presets”.

Also, I noticed since recently upgrading from vs. 4.6.3 to vs. 5.1.0 that when doing something like “write changes to device” reverts the vs. number on the Global tab from 5.1.0 to 4.6.3. Is this a bug?

Thanks!!
Forgot to mention, selecting “Connect to device” updates this to current 5.1.0 but doing any editing requiring a write to device will sometimes revert the shown vs. back. Odd….

Forgot to mention, selecting “Connect to device” updates this to current 5.1.0 but doing any editing requiring a write to device will sometimes revert the shown vs. back. Odd….
Ok I went back and tried again and version 5.1.0 is steady. My only gripe/question now has to do with having an "IA" button in a bank of four buttons. When I bank "up" the location of the "IA" button in my case, button #4, is also located at button #8. Shouldn't an IA button remain in it's own bank and not appear in every bank going forward? I'm including my latest file. Thanks!!

Attachments

• ADIAZ LT DEFAULT.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
No, buttons don’t change when you change banks. The only thing that changes when you change banks is that the preset numbers assigned to each preset button changes.

Different pages can have different button layouts, though. You could create a button page 2 that has four preset buttons instead of 3 preset buttons and an IA. Then, in presets 5-8, set Show Page to 2.

Back