Random Numbers/Text Added in Button Names

scholl2512

For as long as I remember, I've had numbers randomly added to the end of some button names in the editor. For example, I have "Big Sky +" and "Big Sky -" to bank up and down presets. I randomly get "Big Sky + 45" and "Big Sky - 45" in the editor. I erase it and then it just comes back with different numbers. Same thing happens to two other midi devices I have programmed. It happens every week. My "Preset 4" button on the first page has also been renamed to "Preset 1", although it still acts as Preset 4.

It's happened with my PBC10 and now with my 6x, over lots of different software versions on lots of different devices.

It's not a big deal because it doesn't hurt anything, it's only slightly annoying. Does this happen to anyone else? Or is there there some kind of fix I'm missing?

Thanks.

I have observed the same thing. - It happends when you do a "Read settings from device" into the PC editor. - All my buttons of type "Device PC -" and "Device PC +" are affected.

Those numbers are the preset numbers that are incremented or decremented when you press the Dev PC buttons. The numbers aren't supposed to be copied over to the editor, but I guess there are still cases where they are. i"ll look into it when I can.

Back