Receive MIDI Clock over USB and pass to MIDI DIN Out

ataglianetti

Apologies if this is covered somewhere, I couldn't find any info in the manual. I want to be able to send MIDI clock from my DAW to the PBC 6X over USB to sync my delays and looper. Is this possible and how would I go about setting it up?

Awesome, I've got it working. Is it possible to display the tempo or is there any indication on the device to show that it's receiving it? I have a switch setup for tap tempo, but it seems to flash at a different rate.

A button with "Flash w/ tempo" turned on should flash at the rate of the incoming tempo. How far off is the flashing vs the actual tempo?

So the behavior I'm actually seeing is when the DAW is sending MIDI clock, the LED doesn't flash at all. When the DAW's transport stops, it begins flashing at the tempo of the DAW.

I'm running the 4.4.0 firmware. When I press play in Studio One (DAW), the LED stops flashing, and the screen will temporarily display the tempo it's receiving from the DAW. When I stop the transport, the LED starts flashing again.

One thing, my tap tempo button is on a Preset button, and I have to go into IA Mode to use it.

I have the same behavior with logic 10.4 & PB6X and I also have a GT10 that I was seeing same on it. I just upgraded the PBC6X to 4.5 and haven't tested it yet. Clocking works accept the flashing stops when the Daw starts and flashing starts again when the Daw stops.

Has this been looked at already?

Back