Remove number for main screen

aw2

Hi. How can I remove the number of the preset in the main screen? I'd like it to show only the name of the preset.

Also I'd like to know if its posible to change the color of that screen(I'm afraid it is not).

Thanks.

The only way to not display a number is switch to song and setlist mode. The main screen will either display the song name and preset name or just the song name, depending on settings.

The main screen can't change color, sorry...

I’m also interested in gaining a little more real estate on the main screen. It’s a giant screen with a lot of potential but it surprisingly doesn’t fit a lot of characters and I end up with some preset names wrapping to the next line so losing the number would be helpful. If I named songs the same as the presets can I then just have the song just up the preset with the same name?

Is there anything that can be done with the main screen in firmware updates? ie; automatic font size adjustment depending on the number of characters or maybe less fancy but equally useful font size selection. Maybe an on/off for the preset number. Just to give us a little more customization. Maybe if we could change the font size we could get an extra line out of it?

There's no more room to store another font size, I'm sorry to say. But adding an option to remove the preset number would not be difficult.

Back