Renaming Loops

facon

Hello, I just reset my RJM Mastermind PBC 10 and I can’t figure out how to rename the loops 1-10. I want show what pedals are connected in each loop. As it is right now, when I select the loop, it just displays “loop 1” or “loop 2”.

On my Mac, I can go to Edit > Audio Feature Names, but it doesn’t send the names to my Mastermind. I know it’s possible because I used to have them named before I reset it. Any help would be appreciated.

Audio Feature Names is how you name them in the editor. However, you might want to rename the buttons on the Loops page - that will change how they appear when the button is pressed on the PBC.

I don’t see a Loops page. Are you referring to the Audio page in the editor? Or when I press the loops button on the footswitch? I’ve spent so much time trying to figure this out and I’m totally lost. I’ve read the manual multiple times. Can you please tell me in detail how I do this or point me to where it is in the manual?

I found it. If you go to the Buttons page in the editor, click “Page +” go to Page 2, then double click on the loop/button, you can edit the button name. Thank you for your help!

Back