Reordering a Stereo Loop before a Mono Loop

ataglianetti

I have a Volante and Bigsky in Loop 6, setup for stereo. Occasionally, I may want to reorder the loops so I can use the Big Sky in front of a Fuzz in Loop 1. What does the PBC 6x do in this situation? Does it sum the L/R signal of Loop 6 to Mono or does it only send one of the stereo channels?

It will send the left side of the stereo pedal to the mono input of the next pedal.

It will send the left side of the stereo pedal to the mono input of the next pedal.
Hey Ron, resurrecting an old thread here, but just wanted to check that this is still the correct behavior of stereo loops placed before mono loops.
I was seeing more recent posts elsewhere on the internet claiming that they sum down to mono, but not from your mouth, so I just wanted to check that this wasn't changed at some point.

Thanks!

Hey Ron, resurrecting an old thread here, but just wanted to check that this is still the correct behavior of stereo loops placed before mono loops.
I was seeing more recent posts elsewhere on the internet claiming that they sum down to mono, but not from your mouth, so I just wanted to check that this wasn't changed at some point.

Thanks!
Still the same answer, the left output is sent to the next loop. Only the main output is capable of summing to mono.

Back