Reordering PBC presets query

jjtguitar

I am trying to find out if reordering presets also updates Alt preset info? Reason being, I have 152 presets for a function band I'm in. Presets 1-3 are for the first song, 4-7 for the second song and so on. I have these all set up in songs and setlists, and it works wonderfully. But a number of these presets recall Alt presets.

If I reorder presets, I am worried that all of the Alt preset references will be wrong.

Will I need to manually update the Alt preset info for any presets that have an Alt preset?

I'm sorry, alt presets will not be automatically updated. Only preset references in songs are updated. There are a lot of things like that, that need to be revised so that references to presets are automatically changed when the presets are moved. I need to get to that some time.

Maybe a stop gap could be making the Alt Preset choosing box not just be preset number, but preset name? That would make it easy to see which preset you have set for the Alt Preset, by being able to choose from a list of presets, rather than just a number.

Not sure if that would be easier/quicker to implement than the fix you propose above? I ultimately would love the fix you propose though.

Back