Setting individual loop to IA function

theejpp

I want to add loop five (chorus) to the function switch so that I can add it to any preset without having to enter the loops page. Is there a way to do that?

Your asking to use a different button to control loop 5 and it be a preset? That's pretty simple, got to the presets tab and whatever preset you want to create choose it on the left side and turn on/off any loop you want to from the loop page...then it will be assigned to the preset you chose.

Your asking to use a different button to control loop 5 and it be a preset? That's pretty simple, got to the presets tab and whatever preset you want to create choose it on the left side and turn on/off any loop you want to from the loop page...then it will be assigned to the preset you chose.

No, I want the function switch to be a shortcut button, in a sense, to add that pedal to any preset I'm currently on, on the fly. I know I can do that from the loops page but I didn't know if I could assign it to work this way without switching pages

Nevermind, I figured it out. I need to set the button to IA and select the Audio tab, then select the loop. However, I have now assigned the hold function to select a second sound on the chorus via midi. Is there a way to set the button so that when I turn it back off, it defaults to the first sound when turned on again and not the last-used one? Because right now, If I hold the button to select the second preset and then turn it off without holding back to the main sound first, it will turn on to the second preset when turned on again.

If you use the Audio tab, you're telling the loop to turn on for the current preset. It's not assigning it to a button.

If you want an IA button to control a loop, add a Loop action to the button:
Audio / Loop #5 off:OFF on:ON

Or, you can just select the Loop 5 button on the Loops page, select Copy in the Edit menu, then Paste it to the button location where you want it to go.

I think I understand what you're asking now. As Ron mentioned, the audio tab is not what you need.

If I may restating what you're asking, when your on your presets page, you're going to have to give up a button using Ron's method (or use an on-hold function for one of your existing buttons to turn loop 5 on or off. Then...if you like what changes you made on the fly and want to save it to the preset, you'll use the IA store function (top left button holding it if you still have it programmed the way Ron sends them out).

Back