Simple timeline issue i cant fix

shuffle

This is a slightly updated file from my other post (now the timeline is using PC offset).

I'm using a timeline and a boss rv500 with my PBC.
I have the timeline set for Midi channel 1 and the RV500 for 2.

I have created 2 sets of buttons on page 4 (accessed by hitting the 'Switches' button), that are Device PC +/- buttons to scroll through the presets on each device. It works as it should. However when I am using a preset on the PBC which has a midi message sent to the timeline, and I change to a PBC preset that does not send Midi info (as I dont want any changes); if i manualy change the delay using my timeline pedal, when I return to the previous PBC preset, it no longer reverts to the timeline preset I programmed it for.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• RJM mastermind presets TL offset.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I had a similar issue not long ago, and I'm pretty sure the solution is the same thing - you have to uncheck the "Send on Preset Change" option on all the PC +/- switches so that they won't send any MIDI signals unless you manually hit the button.

I had a similar issue not long ago, and I'm pretty sure the solution is the same thing - you have to uncheck the "Send on Preset Change" option on all the PC +/- switches so that they won't send any MIDI signals unless you manually hit the button.

That option doesn't affect Device PC -/+ buttons, only IA buttons.

Make sure that "Send Redundant PCs" is turned on in the Devices tab for the Strymon pedals and it should fix the problem.

Back