Skin or wrap?

Dbow

I just got my GT22 in and was curious if anyone had skinned or wrapped theirs in vinyl or another material. I have been tough on pedalboards in the past and while I am not gigging now the 2021 calendar is filling up fast. I was pondering getting some of the 3M material they wrap cars in and applying it to the GT.

I'd be interested in hearing about this too, I've never seen it done, but it should be possible.

Sounds cool, I had a Roland FC200 in another life that had a hard life getting hit with years of alcohol and sweat and it was all rusting by the time I offloaded it...

A guy named Chad Boston did custom wraps for the Line 6 Helix and I think he included other platforms as well. I’ll try to look it up and see... maybe I can put in a request.

So it’s Gearbyceba.com. Currently they don’t offer for the Mastermind but he’s already got skins and protectors for the Fractal FM3 so as well as FC-6/12, Kemper stuff etc so they aren’t against adding new products. I’m sure if it was suggested they may entertain the idea.

So it’s Gearbyceba.com. Currently they don’t offer for the Mastermind but he’s already got skins and protectors for the Fractal FM3 so as well as FC-6/12, Kemper stuff etc so they aren’t against adding new products. I’m sure if it was suggested they may entertain the idea.
Thanks so much for finding that. Interesting stuff.

I've seen a number of wrapped MIDI pedals in the wild. The owners told me they just had a vehicle wrap / tint shop do it. Seems like it might be a fun way to spice up the board if one wanted to. I like the basic black look, but that's just my $0.02

Thanks Sleestak, I actually ran it by the shop that does our cars and they were worried about the amount of fluid they would use in the process

Ah. That does make sense. I suspect the units that I saw had been disassembled for that process.

Back