[Solved] Local Buttons on 4.0 Beta

Rick

I am playing around with my GT/22, learning how to make things happen. I am working on getting a specific screen setup to load with a preset using the Local Buttons option. I turned on Local Buttons for the preset, then edited buttons for it. When I go back and select the preset, the standard page comes up instead. I can use the IA Store button and page through to the Local Button page (I named it that so I would be sure to know it was the one I made) but it doesn't load by default with the preset.

Can someone double-check me on this? It could certainly be user error, but I'm pretty sure I have set it step by step and wonder if it might be a beta bug.

Make sure "Auto Page Select" is turned on in global settings. If that doesn't work, you can send me your settings file and I can investigate.

I think this is it, Ron. The preset set up with a local page is the second on (Triptik Classic). I'm sure I am leaving something out, but it looks like Auto Page is on.

Thanks for your help! By the way, is it best to post these question here, or just call?

Attachments

• Rick Settings.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
On that preset, make sure "Show Page" is set to Local Page. Even if you have a local page, it doesn't necessarily become the page that's automatically displayed when the preset is loaded. Show Page selects which page should be displayed.

Posting questions or emailing is best for me.

Yes sir, that was it. I didn't see that mentioned in the manual, but I might not have read to that point when I was editing. Basically, I have just been going through the MMGT and Axe FX III manuals together and learning to make things happen either independently or together as I go. This was something I was working on while learning to access scenes and channels, so it's good that I continue to learn even if I feel like an idiot at times.

Thanks for your help, Ron! I will post or email on anything I need a hand with. Your help and quick responses are much appreciated.

Back