[Solved] Main Screen Inverted

Rick

Newbie shame... sent Ron a message but thought I'd venture a question here too.

Fired up the new MMGT/22, and was zipping around through the menus when I noticed my main screen had inverted (looks the way a preset does when you select it, except the lettering did not invert). Very hard to read this way, and I don't see a place where I could make that happen or undo it. It is working as normal, and changes with selections as it should. Just looks like the contrast went wild on me.

Tried factory reset, and loading new firmware. Anyone run into this? Ideas on how to "uninvert" it? Everything else is working fine, it's just the display on that window.

What happens if you lower the contrast of your main display? It looks to me like that is an extreme contrast setting.

Much better. I lowered it as far as it would go, then up a click or two and it looks good. I remembered seeing a button contrast but missed the main display adjustment. I've no idea what would have made it jump to full contrast, as that takes a lot of button pushing so I am very sure I didn't do that. At any rate, even if I'm not sure I undid whatever happened, it looks like the website pics again.

I do hate being the newbie. :)

Thanks JMMP

Last edited:
Back