Two POD HD Pro
Sound Sculpture Switchblade GL
Big Sky
Mobius
Adrenalinn
Echolution 2
HOG 2
H9

As I posted elsewhere I also use Maschine to change presets on GT which should change all of the above.

Some whackiness:

Often when I call up a preset, it will sound horribly bright. I look at the rack and one of the PODS has the wah activated. The POD preset is saved without wah activated, but I am thinking 20% of the time I select a patch that same POD will activate the wah.

I also have a button on GT in that patch that activates 2 mutrons on each POD. Don't ask. . .lol. Jamming along to maschine I have found that sometimes the second half of the song sounds weird. When I look at the rack one POD has both mutrons still activated? I send a CC command to each POD corresponding to the FS 3 for example. Same command sent to both. Then at end of that it of the song I resend CC to toggle it off. Sometimes the all shut off, sometimes only one POD will deactivate the mutrons.

Also at one point in a song the GT changes presets. That should change the two pods and two axes to corresponding presets for an acoustic patch. Works most of the time. However sometimes it will switch to that acoustic patch on both pods and both axe and the GT will show the change on it's preset buttons. . .BUT either one pod or one axe will still be set to an acoustic patch when they should all be back to the original preset?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Back