Something set wrong ....... help!

gibsonguy

I came across this issue with my GT 22 and for the life of me cannot figure it out. Midi light on axe 3 constantly flashing , And in the main display of the GT the scene name is Dimming with the midi light, I hope that makes sense to you all, it’s like the axe is receiving data . I must have something on the wrong setting. Do not know if it’s the fractal I have set wrong or the GT any ideas guys.

If you have Poll State on, it will query the Axe-Fx every 1/2 second, that's what it has to do to stay in sync with changes. There's a bug in 4.3 that makes the scene name flash when that happens.

Either try the 4.4 beta firmware (which should fix the scene flashing), or turn off Poll State in the Devices tab. The latter will stop the flashing and stop the constant MIDI traffic.

If you have Poll State on, it will query the Axe-Fx every 1/2 second, that's what it has to do to stay in sync with changes. There's a bug in 4.3 that makes the scene name flash when that happens.

Either try the 4.4 beta firmware (which should fix the scene flashing), or turn off Poll State in the Devices tab. The latter will stop the flashing and stop the constant MIDI traffic.
Thanks as always to the RJM team

Back