Song Up / Song Down actions missing

gluggi

Hi there,

Short Story:
I'm missing the action type "System / Song Up" and "System / Song Down" like described here:
http://www.rjmmusic.com/wiki/index.php?title=V4:Actions
Has this actions been removed?

Long Story:
I'm running in the setlist mode and 99% I use the page 1, as it is configured out-of-the-box. This means the BankUp/BankDown buttons functions as "Next Song" and "Previous Song".

For a special preset, I'm using a local page rather than my usual page 1. The local page is loading automatically, when I activate the corresponding song (I activated the global setting "Auto Page Select"). The song does have only one preset in my case, as I program all the needed functions in the local page.
Then I try to use the BankUp/BankDown buttons to switch to the next/previous song from the local page.
Simply using the BankUp/BankDown button type action doesn't work in my case, because I also want to automatically switch back from the local page to page 1. And adding a "System / Page page:1" action to the BankUp/BankDown button type doesn't work. Why it doesn't work, I don't know.

But I have found a workaround. Instead I use two IA buttons with two actions:
- System / Page page:1
- System / Preset preset:Up/Down

The issue with this is, that it selects the previous/next preset instead of the previous/next song.
So having the Song action would be actually great. But it's not there in Version 4.5.0. I'm running the latest firmware on the PBC/6X
Do I miss something?

There is a System / Song action in 4.5.0 - I just double checked. It's the very last item in the menu, maybe you need to scroll to find it?

Back