Source Audio Ventris (not doing preset changes)

chiproop

Hey! So, for some reason, my Source Audio Ventris is not accepting preset changes (the button type PC +/-). I've been searching around the software, as I'm sure it's probably a setting in there somewhere, but it and the manual are a little confusing. Do you know how to set it to where the Ventris will scroll through presets? I tried the regular Button Type, and I tried doing the button type, adding the CC Toggle command that it looked like may work in the manual, to no avail. Any recommendations? Thanks!

If Device PC -/+ isn't working, then there's something wrong in basic connectivity. Make sure the MIDI channel set in in the GT's settings is the same as what's set in the pedal itself. If that doesn't help, try connecting the pedal directly to the GT's MIDI output - you may have a pedal or cable that's not passing MIDI data, and if so, that will help you identify it.

My Ventris seems to work fine. I just send PCs to select presets on the Ventris and Nemesis.

Ventrus
PresetMIDIEngineNotes
Preset 1:0RoomRoom 1 Tight Reverb
Preset 2:1PlatePlate 1 Presense w/Tail
Preset 3:2RoomRoom 3 Perfect Room
Preset 4:3HallHall 3 Hall of Heaven
Preset 5:4RoomRoom 4 Mod Club (Lush Mod Reverb)
Preset 6:5PlatePlate 4 SmlHall, Good w/OD
Preset 7:6
Preset 8:7

I figured it out last night. There was a setting that didn't get changed/updated at some point that had the midi thru output off, so there were no signals going to the pedal. All the small things :)

Back