SP-1 RJM Expression Pedal issue w/ settings...

sergicalhands

Hello,

Im having difficulty getting my expression pedal controlling all of my midi pedals at the same time. I have a Mobius, Timeline and a H9. Which ever of the 2 pedals I place in "ExpPdl 1" are the only ones I can control. Ive tried putting these pedals seperately and other combinations with "ExpPdl 1 -4" and still can only control whats in "ExpPdl 1". Can anyone help me out? Am I doing something wrong here?

That's correct - each pedal can only send on two MIDI channels at the same time. I don't have a solution for you at the moment (without assigning two pedals to the same MIDI channel) - others have asked to expand expression pedals to send on 3 or 4 channels, but I need to do a lot of experimentation to see if MIDI can handle it - that's a lot of data to send over a slow MIDI link.

That's correct - each pedal can only send on two MIDI channels at the same time. I don't have a solution for you at the moment (without assigning two pedals to the same MIDI channel) - others have asked to expand expression pedals to send on 3 or 4 channels, but I need to do a lot of experimentation to see if MIDI can handle it - that's a lot of data to send over a slow MIDI link.

Ok, so for example: If Im controlling the H9 and Timeline on "ExpPdl 1" how do I switch to control my Mobius and Timeline or H9? Do I place them in "ExpPdl 2"?

Back