Start up state question

ARMANDO DIAZ

Don’t know if a setting changed since updating to latest firmware but I notice that when I startup my rig which includes a Rack Gizmo and MM LT, the first preset button is “lit” and also shown on led screen but nothing turns on until I press button/preset #1 which then goes to 2nd/alternate preset instead of 1st press. What settings need to be changed so either the preset and rig are active when started or the 1st press selects 1st preset?

Thanks in advance!

Don’t know if a setting changed since updating to latest firmware but I notice that when I startup my rig which includes a Rack Gizmo and MM LT, the first preset button is “lit” and also shown on led screen but nothing turns on until I press button/preset #1 which then goes to 2nd/alternate preset instead of 1st press. What settings need to be changed so either the preset and rig are active when started or the 1st press selects 1st preset?

Thanks in advance!
Ok I started the rig up without having the editor started prior and everything is working upon startup as it should. Guessing having the Editor up and running with the file loaded and LT powered up may have caused this issue.

Back