Startup Macro Question

Mike K

On my nifty MMLT I have the Page 2 first lower button set to an IA which is my TUNE/MUTE button. Ron helped me setup a simple macro that returns me to my previous preset anytime I’m done tuning and deselect that button. Works a treat!

So now I’m wondering if I can setup a Startup Marco as indicated on the Global page to have the TUNE/MUTE regime on power up? I setup a Macro that calls up Page 2 on power up. However, the IA button is not selected. And so, how do I have the Startup Macro select that TUNE/MUTE IA button too? What additional action do I need to add to my Startup Macro to both call up Page 2, and select that IA button?

Thanks!

Set the IA ID number on the tune/mute button to something other than 0. Then, add a System / Set IA action to the macro that turns the that IA ID number on.

Thanks Ron! First I had to deselect IA link and I'm not sure why I even had this ticked. Next, I got this "Startup Macro" working by using my tuning preset TC 2290 #79 as the Global preset. Below are the macro actions I used, along with my original IA tuning setup.

Because my normal TUNE/MUTE regime returns me to the previous preset, (which I really like) now, I have to hit the IA button twice to get back to my Page 1 banks after startup. This is because the "previous" in this case is the Global preset. I though about copying my TUNE/MUTE IA button to a higher unused page and the using that button with a slightly different macro setup as my startup macro. But alas, I'm out of my depth and all ears here!

It was fun getting this far though!

Attachments

• Startup Marco v01.png
    Startup Marco v01.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IA Tuning.png
    IA Tuning.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 9
Back