Stereo Rig Loop 7 Must be on for dry signal to pass

Mikeohman

I have been running with a single amp and added a second amp today.
Loop 7 Mobius - Loop 8 Timeline - Loop 9 Big Sky - Loop 10 H9
Mastermind Switches: Mono signal into In 7-10, stereo output – Mono -> Stereo OUT, Mono Output OUT
Loop 7 must be turned on for the dry signal to pass through to the second amp.
TRS to dual TS cables for the inputs solved the problem

Last edited:
Yes, when running effects in parallel, you will need special cabling for pedal inputs, even if the pedal has a mono input. Otherwise, the mono inputs will interfere with the stereo signal that's fed to the other pedals.

I wrote a post with lots of details about this topic:
USING STEREO EFFECTS

Excellent post re" Using Stereo Effects. Thanks. My system is working almost perfectly. The only thing not working is a global function switch issue. I was using the boost feature on my amp and had a global button on Button 6 that activated the relay and worked perfectly.
I am now going to use a pedal that is in loop 4 as the boost, but I cannot yet get the previous global button to turn off.
No matter what I do (so far anyway), it reverts back to a global button.
Presets page works perfectly but on page 2 (stomp box / loops on off) the Global check box refuses to stay un-checked. Toggling any field on this page also turns on the Global check box. Software issue? File attached.

Attachments

• Mike Ohman Global Button issue.rjs
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
I see what's happening now - the checkbox is staying checked, but it doesn't actually make the button global or have any other effects, correct?

Yes and a bit more. The button will uncheck, but then rechecks itself. Therefore I cannot access loop 6, nor can I re-program the RJM button 6 (presets page) to do what I want it to do.

Some further detail / clarification. I used to have button 6 globally switch my amp boost circuit on and off - that function HAS CHANGED - it NO Longer works that way which is correct.

Now I want to use button 6 globally as a boost - turning on and off Loop 6 but I cannot access loop 6...

Last edited:
Some further detail / clarification. I used to have button 6 globally switch my amp boost circuit on and off - that function HAS CHANGED - it NO Longer works that way which is correct.

Now I want to use button 6 globally as a boost - turning on and off Loop 6 but I cannot access loop 6...

Were you able to fix this bug in the 4.0 release?

Back