Stereo system

ashbone

I try to build a stereo system.that's my routing.
loop1>exotic compressor
loop2>mobius pre
loop3 >bb amp>Ocd,just use one.
loop4>jhs angry Charlie
out1-4>amp input
amp send>in5-6
loop5>dunlop x8 volume pedal(Turner to isp gstring in)
loop6>gstring(Dec in Dec out)
out5-6>suhr koko boost in
koko out>suhr buffer in,function switch control koko boost clean or mid channel.
buffer out1>Amp return
buffer out2>pbc in7-10
loop7>mobius post
loop8>dunlop mxr169
loop9>timeline
loop10>bigsky.
out a b>vht 2902.
it's all right?but I meet a issue.when I choose loop 5.The volume pedal basically works at the end of the stroke.when I use function switch control koko,channel activated, the system is muted, koko is not activated, and the sound is normal.can you give me some suggestions?

Does the volume pedal work correctly if you connect it directly to the amp's effect loop?

Regarding the Koko boost, I recommend you ask Suhr about it - the problem is likely internal to the pedal.

There is effectively no impedance in the loop itself - loops are not active circuits. The impedance of Send 5 is the output impedance of the pedal in the previous loop that's turned on. The impedance of Return 5 is the input impedance of the pedal in the next loop that's turned on.

Hi,i connet volume in amp loop,work fine,when i connect pbc10 loop,same as before.I don`t know why?Maybe impedance mismatch?

The most common cause of this I've seen is bad cables. I imagine that you're using different cables when connecting using the PBC. I recommend checking with an ohmmeter to make sure that there isn't a partial short.

Also try removing everything you can: disconnect G-String from the volume pedal, remove the buffer, go straight from Out 5-6 to the amp's return. See if anything changes.

I removed buffer and gstring,and out 5-6 to amp's return.the same as.I check cable.cable ok.i use mogami 2319 and square plug.I make them by myself.before i connect them on pbc,I check them.maybe i should check them again

Back