"Stompbox" mode

lbcbdr

Are you able to setup a foot switch to control a single loop ala gigrig stomp box mode. Ie I have presets for a clean sound and a dirty sound but want to add the loop with my delay to either with a switch. Basically the delay loop on or off no matter the preset.

Lbc

Yes, the Loops button switches the other buttons to provide direct access to loops 1-10.

I think the original question is asking if one of the switches can be set to IA permanently, i.e. not having to press the Loops switch first.

Yes, you can redefine buttons as you like using the editor. For example, another person just asked me if the bank up and down buttons could be reassigned to preset up and down buttons, and the other buttons reassigned to control certain loops. You can definitely do that, allowing you to scan through presets and have access to most loops on a single page. But, you could do any other combination of buttons as well.

Yes, you can redefine buttons as you like using the editor. For example, another person just asked me if the bank up and down buttons could be reassigned to preset up and down buttons, and the other buttons reassigned to control certain loops. You can definitely do that, allowing you to scan through presets and have access to most loops on a single page. But, you could do any other combination of buttons as well.

I was reading the manual just posted and could not see how to do this

??

Lbc

Reassigning buttons will be able to be done only through the Mac/PC editor. The editor isn't documented in the manual. Its primary documentation will probably be videos.

Back