Strange burron behavior

Lars Bøgh

Hi Ron
Button 1 on my PBC has got a strange behavior. - You nearly have to touch this button, before it triggers, at the same time, when in triggers, it's clicking with a strange sound, not like any of the other buttons?
Should I replace this button, or do you have an explanation?

Edit:
Anywhere in Europe I can get this replacement part (Mastermind PBC/LT Switch Actuator)? - I see shipment cost to Denmark is nearly $70 from US, if I buy in your web shop :-(.

Last edited:
Does the button feel the same as the others? And does it have the same height? One possible issue is that the cap on the back of the actuator has come loose. Screwing it back in place would fix it if that's the case.

We've had problems shipping to Europe in the past few months. We had at least 7 packages go missing, some of which are still not delivered. That's why I removed all of the less expensive shipping methods - cheaper shipping isn't so great if the package doesn't arrive.

You might be able to find the actuator locally, but I don't know about any distributors there. The part number is PB-4066C made by Lyric Shin.

Problem solved. - The cap on the back of the actuator, was gone completely loose (off). - Putting it back in place - and problem solved.
Thank you for the advise :).

Back