Strymon Dig Tap Tempo

Hey guys,

Question regarding controlling the tap function on the Strymon Dig using the PBC's function output. I followed all the instructions listed in the video attached below.

Whats happening is that once I save all the settings to the PBC as explained in the video, the tap function works for the Dig using the PBC but only once. If I try to tap a different tempo after the initial one the dig no longer reads the tap input. It's weird but it only reads the very first tempo given. Anything after just doesn't read. Any ideas as to what may be happening? hopefully that made sense if not I cant try to better explain.

Thanks for the reply! Yes it still clicks afterward. I use the PBC to control the tempo for my DD500 and the Dig via the function switch. The DD500 always reads the tempo change while the Dig only reads the first tempo given.

If the PBC's relays are firing, that's all the PBC can do to influence the pedal. Is there a setting on the Strymon that controls tap tempo behavior?

Thanks for the reply! Yes it still clicks afterward. I use the PBC to control the tempo for my DD500 and the Dig via the function switch. The DD500 always reads the tempo change while the Dig only reads the first tempo given.
Did you set up the Dig Expression Jack for Tap Tempo? I used to have the same problem until I realized my Brigadier was set up for an expression pedal. If you haven't you have to...

"Power up the DIG with both toggle switches [MOD & TYPE] in the DOWN position while holding both DIG footswitches to configure for use with an external TAP switch."

...that way your DIG will receive Tap Tempo commands instead of Expression Pedal or Favorite Switch commands

Back