Suhr Hedgehog not saving presets with the Mastermind

NVLittleBird

Hi guys,

I have been loving my mastermind GT10, I have a Hedgehog as my amp and I've set up a page on my mastermind so I can control my amp with it, the issue is that even though everything works when I save that information (as well as pedal information) as a preset it seems to not keep it saved so I lose all my amp settings but not pedal. Before I setup a page for my Hedgehog Midi information, the first 4 Presets used to be saved as my old presets from the included midi controller the amp came with but now even that isn't the case, I do see it flash for a brief moment on my amp before it disappears again. Does anyone know how I can set up my Hedgehog so that the different presets I need are saved for all the presets I save them as?

Thank you
Alex

Hey Alex,

I don’t have a Hedgehog, so I downloaded the manual, to see if I might help. The level of detail provided, for MIDI control, is pretty limited. More like tidbits, unless there is a more in-depth manual different from the 11pg version I found.

If it were me, I might also reach out to Suhr, to see if the behavior you’re experiencing is a known issue or if they can provide the needed data to support better interactions with your GT10.

Either way, hope you are successful.
Cheers
Lee

If the amp switches and then switches back in an instant, you have a conflict in your settings. Check your buttons on the page you created for the Hedgehog. Some or all of them probably have Send on Preset Change turned on, which means those buttons send their messages every time you switch presets, regardless of what page you're on. So, your preset might be sending one PC message, but then every button with Send on Preset Change turned on will send its messages right after. Turn off Send on Preset Change on those buttons and that will probably resolve it.

Back