Tap Tempo, Bank down Buttons

Ragpicker

Hi, i am a new Wonder of a gt10.

I have two questions:

1. I want to have a general Tap Button on the First Page (Not IA) for all presets so i don‘t have to Go to IA Mode. Would this be possible?

2. In IA Mode I have a Bank up Button (Did a Factory reset). But i also want to have a Bank up one too... Going nuts, Nothing Works.

Best R.

Hi, i am a new Wonder of a gt10.

I have two questions:

1. I want to have a general Tap Button on the First Page (Not IA) for all presets so i don‘t have to Go to IA Mode. Would this be possible?

2. In IA Mode I have a Bank up Button (Did a Factory reset). But i also want to have a Bank up one too... Going nuts, Nothing Works.

Best R.

The only way to make a tap button is to make it an IA button. As long as the button type is set to IA, it will always be visible, IA mode not required.

I'm not sure what you're asking in the second question, I think there's a typo? In any case, please send me your settings file, it would help me understand what your setup looks like.

Hi, thanks for the Reply.

what do i have to do, of i have fixed Delay times for certain presets and have an global Tap Tempo Button installed?
In other words: i don‘t want Tap (Messing up certain presets) on certain presets which should only have slapback Delay...

There are a couple ways to go - I'm assuming you want to disable the tap button so that it won't change the tempo even if you tap on it. Some pedals allow you to choose whether each preset responds to tap tempo or not. If yours is like that, you can just disable tap on those presets. If that's not an option, you'll need to make the tap button not global, and have another button page that doesn't have the tap button. Then, you can have your presets call up the alternate button page when you want tap disabled.

Back