Tap Tempo

PiotrHajduga

Hi Ron , i have my Tap tempo external button via IA-Macro-Function Switch connected to 3 analog pedals (JHS Cub , JHS Emperor and Super pulsar ) is ther any way that via MIDI my PBC Tap tempo will be send simultaneously to a Eventide H9 , thanks

Yes, add a CC action to the IA button that sends the H9's tap tempo CC.

H9:Tap Tempo / CC Momen #15 off:0 on:127

Also what option will be the best for wires connection , 3 analog pedals with tap input and 2 stereo tap outs via PBC , Thanks

You'll need insert cables (TRS plug on the PBC side, two mono plugs on the other side). That will allow you to split the jack to two outputs. You may encounter ground loop hum, if so, a ground will have to be lifted in one of the mono plugs.

look like i got all done , i use a separate Function Switch for each pedal , so there is no hum and one work as tip , second as ring signal from one stereo PBC switch , and when im changing songs in ALL playlist - my PBC sends a adequate tempo to analog pedals and H9 simultaneously , problem is when im trying to change tempo within song , PBC sends signal to analog pedals and they changing tempo , but nothing change on H9 , its always stay with main song tempo saved in PBC playlist , its possible to change tempo within song on H9 this way , Thanks

Back