Toggle Between Setlist Mode and Preset/Bank Mode

JohnnyCarwash

Apologies if this is an easy question I'm looking at switching devices and want to pull the trigger on a PBC10, but I have a few questions (hoping the group can shed some light).

-When you are in Setlist mode and use the default 5 presets are the other buttons still available for selecting other button pages? (I would like to create individual button pages for my big sky and timeline, etc as well as the individual loops for my drive pedals). If that's the case how would get back to the song presets?

-Can you alternatively setup a button to toggle between setlist and preset mode?

I've looked in the PBC10 manual on pages 31/32 and it's still not clear.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!

You can configure an IA button to manipulate the current setlist. - Current setlist = None, switches to preset mode.
Action type = System, subtype = Setlist.

That’s all possible. I won’t go into detail here about how to do it since it sounds like you’re not programming it, you’re just trying to decide if it’s the right product for you. But I have the PBC 10 and use setlist mode most of the time with a couple buttons on the top row set to cycle through my button pages. Then the loops button on the top left goes to loop mode, and second press returns to the current song (set list mode).

Back