Trail problem

Livio

yesterday i noticed that all trail was off, so i entered the menu and turn all on. Only the trails on loop 7 and 8 turned on, the loop 9 and 10's didn't change the status. Do i have all the loops in parallel or serial or something else that i forgot?

The setting should be able to be changed at any time, but it won't do anything audible unless the loop is parallel.

I experience this too. I can turn loops 9 and 10 ON in the software editor. I can turn them OFF on the PBC, but not ON.

I experience this too. I can turn loops 9 and 10 ON in the software editor. I can turn them OFF on the PBC, but not ON.

What do you mean by "turn ON" or "turn OFF"?? You mean the loop itself, or the parallel part? If you post your file I can probably help...

What do you mean by "turn ON" or "turn OFF"?? You mean the loop itself, or the parallel part? If you post your file I can probably help...

I can turn off parallel no problem on PBC.

In this scenario, I can have loops 7-10 parallel enabled. In theory I should be able to turn trails on and off. I can do this with loops 7 and 8. 9 and 10 won't allow me to turn trails on (this is all on the unit itself). If I turn trails on in the software editor then sync, trails will be on. Then if I go back to the PBC, I can turn off trails on loops 9 and 10, but cannot re-enable them.

To me, this seems like a bug on the unit itself.

I can turn off parallel no problem on PBC.

In this scenario, I can have loops 7-10 parallel enabled. In theory I should be able to turn trails on and off. I can do this with loops 7 and 8. 9 and 10 won't allow me to turn trails on (this is all on the unit itself). If I turn trails on in the software editor then sync, trails will be on. Then if I go back to the PBC, I can turn off trails on loops 9 and 10, but cannot re-enable them.

To me, this seems like a bug on the unit itself.

I understand. To each their own, and I'm sure you have a good reason, but I've never found a reason to adjust ANYTHING in the PBC menus on the unit itself. It's 100 times faster and more convenient to use the editor in my opinion. I also leave trails on 100% of the time.

I see what you're saying though...if it won't let you, maybe a bug in the system? Only thing I can think of...

Thanks for the response either way! Agree totally that the software is a way faster experience. For those who don't use it, or want to change things on the fly at rehearsal or a show, for example, it should work.

Back