Tuner Mutes outputs as expected but LED's don't match

cuterigs

Hey @rjmmusic !

I just built a setup with a PBC6X and we realized a little quirk that I'm not sure how to fix. He had to leave town for a couple weeks for a run of rehearsals and a couple shows and knows how to work around it but we'd like to fix it when he's back!

He uses the Presets Page and the first Loops page. We renamed it to "Pedals" and we have the 6 buttons assigned to his two amps plus a few pedals:
Button 1 - Output A (Amp A) - Red LED is ON, Black is OFF
Button 2 - Output B (Amp B) - Red LED is ON, Black is OFF
Button 3 - POG - Blue LED is OFF, White LED is ON (so he knows which footswitches are pedals and which are amps at quick glance)
Button 4 - Boost - Blue is OFF, White is ON
Button 5 - DD3 - Blue is OFF, White is ON
Button 6 - Nothing

We copied the Function switch settings from the Presets page (Page Up/Tuner Hold) to the Pedals page.

When I HOLD the function button for Tuner, it mutes as expected. it also turns off the Red LED's for Buttons 1 and 2, which I suppose is expected because it is turning off both outputs.

But when we press any button to get out of the tuner, the outputs turn back on but the Red LED's stay off/black. One tap on either button 1 or button 2 brings both the Red LED's back on at the same time and keeps the outputs on. After this sort of 'reset', buttons 1 and 2 work as expected.

Is there a fix for this or am I programming something incorrectly? The RJM file is attached for reference.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• Jamie Hince RJM.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Back