Tuner on main display with FM 9

mikegitaar

I owned a axe fx II, with the fx II I had the tuner on the main display of my GT16. Is that also available for the FM 9?

Regards.

Mike
from Holland
the GT16 is amazing

Yes, it is supported. You just need to make sure the both the MIDI input and output of the FM9 are connected to the GT's output and input. Or, you can use a phantom power box or other solution to combine FM9 input and output into one cable that goes to the GT.

But, aside from the different connection, it works the same way it did with the Axe-Fx II.

Thanks for the quick reply, but I already figured it out. When I saw the system/tuner ia function. It works perfectly.
Other question: Is it possible to program a page just like the looper on the FM9? Because on the FM9 if you press record the state of the once knob changes into stop (for recording)

Regards,

Mike

Thanks for the quick reply, but I already figured it out. When I saw the system/tuner ia function. It works perfectly.
Other question: Is it possible to program a page just like the looper on the FM9? Because on the FM9 if you press record the state of the once knob changes into stop (for recording)

Regards,

Mike
Yes, the looper buttons should follow the looper state exactly if you have bidirectional MIDI set up.

Back