Two masterminds - one editor

Jop

Hi,

Forgive me if this has been covered before, I couldn’t find it here.

I’m using two mastermind GT’s in sync mode. Due to the nature of the performance I regularly have to edit presets and button layouts.

When I want to make a change, I have to sync one mastermind, save the file on my laptop, close the editor, swap the usb cable, open the editor, load the file and then send the settings to the second unit.

What I would love is to connect both units and have the settings always be sent to both. Or maybe have a way of selecting which unit I want to edit and go back and forth like that. I figure this will not be implemented though. I tried installing two instances of the editor but that didn’t work unfortunately.

Does anyone have any tips to make this workflow a bit more streamlined?

Cheers!

Sorry, the editor doesn't support that at this time. I'm not certain about this, but it may be faster to use a flash drive to transfer to the second GT.

Sorry, the editor doesn't support that at this time. I'm not certain about this, but it may be faster to use a flash drive to transfer to the second GT.
That is how I do it between two units. You could - theoretically - run a second instance of the editor in a VM and remap the USB, but it would be a lot of work. The flash drive method is my preference, as I can made the edits on my laptop and save to the flash drive, then load to the MMGT units.

Reactions: Jop
Back