two preset buttons without labels?

toasterdude

Also while messing around last night. I had been having issues on one or two presets. Intermittently thise presets would show the first two preset global buttons as being blank. Now, no matter what I try they remain blank on all presets?

Even crazier. Those buttons do not show labels when I am in edit mode. For instance if I go to midi settings and receive channel, the bottom two left most buttons are blank? they should say 15 and 16.

Any ideas?

So you're saying that the buttons are always blank in all cases? If so, that points to a hardware issue.

So you're saying that the buttons are always blank in all cases? If so, that points to a hardware issue.
Blank as in no labels. Now, yes. It had been intermittent and looked to be related to particular presets. The LCDs all light up. I can change colors etc, but no text appears on the buttons.

Ok, contact me at our support email address on our site and we'll arrange to get it fixed.

Ok, contact me at our support email address on our site and we'll arrange to get it fixed.

Need new LCDs? Weird as both were intermittent for months. Maybe more than a year. I thought it was something I did. I could have sworn that if I fired up the GT all would work. However on a few presets if I switched off of them and then back the first two global preset buttons would be blank. However now they are always blank and remain blank even if I go into a menu etc.

Back