Update 4

Rocknroll

one day in my life something will go right the first ten times I try it. Today is not that day. I plugged in the usb, downloaded the newest version to flash drive E:. Went to the PCB, powered up, held down 1 and 3, found cue and inserted usb. No firmware found. Plugged usb back in computer, went to E: and verified latest update in zip formate loaded on usb drive E:. Tried several times on PCB, not reading file. Tried to open file on computer, it is not assigned anyway to “open”

Help please.

It has to be unzipped, not still in zipped form. It also has to be at the very top of the drive, it can’t be buried down in a folder somewhere. If you do that, it should find it no problem.

When I tried to open the file it would not let me. It asked which program would I like to use to open it with, Internet Explorer, Adobe, Paint..etc. I selected IE and tried to open it. Nothing. Therefore I am unable to unzip it.

When I tried to open the file it would not let me. It asked which program would I like to use to open it with, Internet Explorer, Adobe, Paint..etc. I selected IE and tried to open it. Nothing. Therefore I am unable to unzip it.

You don't use any of those programs to unzip a file. Right click and go to extract...

Back