UPDATE : PBC/6X WITH KEMPER PLAYER ?? BETA FIRMWARE FROM KEMPER SOLVED MY ISSUE .

PAPITO

Hello guys I'm new here !
Has Anyone tried the KEMPER PLAYER with a PBC 6X or 10 ? Will it work ? I am planning on having the Line6 Hx One , The Kemper player and pedals with the PBC/6X ?

Last edited:
no one ! Ok I might just purchased the wrong product , if no one will say anything ... I don't where else . I'll just request a return if I can't figure out on my own !

The Kemper Player doesn't have MIDI in and out, correct? If so, it's probably not going to work. There may be something you can do with a USB MIDI host adapter, but I don't know anyone who's tried that yet.

The Kemper Player doesn't have MIDI in and out, correct? If so, it's probably not going to work. There may be something you can do with a USB MIDI host adapter, but I don't know anyone who's tried that yet.
Thank you , well I had it worked with a dDPC-5 Gen3 from disaster area designs using midi over usb no midi adapter but was having a latency witch I see another midi controller manufacturer came up with a fix for . Regardless I will try it once I get my PBC/6x I wasn't home to sign for it due to having a Gig in Guadeloupe last night .

PLEASE HELP !! I am positive this pic 6x can work fine with the kemper I just need figure how to set it as generic device . if I let the pic on the default mini gizmo it works as if every preset goes from 1 and up , but I try to set it the way I think it should as the kpp has 50 rigs ( presets ) 10 banks I'm really struggling here lol

The Kemper has a non-standard numbering scheme, you'll have to work around it. If you're working in performance mode, presets 1-5 are the first rig, presets 6-10 are the second. You'll have to use this numbering to access it.

The Kemper has a non-standard numbering scheme, you'll have to work around it. If you're working in performance mode, presets 1-5 are the first rig, presets 6-10 are the second. You'll have to use this numbering to access it.
how would you suggest to configure this for the Kemper Player please ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 10.01.26 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 10.01.26 PM.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 1
Have you tried just setting it up as a Profiler instead of Generic? That will probably work if you turn off Auto Names and Sync Names.

Have you tried just setting it up as a Profiler instead of Generic? That will probably work if you turn off Auto Names and Sync Names.
Thank you ! I try it and it seems to work better , but I still can't program a preset on the PBC to call just any desired rig on Kemper Player . it would just go to whatever that is set by default . that's the best way to explain what is actually happening .

Do you know if I can have workaround for when recall a preset on the Kemper Player from PBC for the kemper NOT go( let's say I want preset 1-4 ) to go 1-5 before it goes to 1-4 ?

Do you know if I can have workaround for when recall a preset on the Kemper Player from PBC for the kemper NOT go( let's say I want preset 1-4 ) to go 1-5 before it goes to 1-4 ?
I'm not sure what you mean. Can you describe this further?

And, please let me know how it's connected to the PBC. I'm curious, since the Kemper Player doesn't have a MIDI input.

And, please let me know how it's connected to the PBC. I'm curious, since the Kemper Player doesn't have a MIDI input.
OK I'm using usb to midi adapter that connects from the hx one to the kemper .

Attachments

• ST- PBC:6X KEMPER:HXONE.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Dark Luxury Stage Podium Black Friday Ballon Animaded Instagram Post.jpg
    Dark Luxury Stage Podium Black Friday Ballon Animaded Instagram Post.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 3
I know that the kpp receive messages from the the channels ( Omni ) what I noticed the problem begins when I start programming the footswitches . I would be more than happy to send you guys my Kemper Player if that would help an update to work with this device . although I know kemper they will come out with an update for that device as well . He said at NAMM it would take less than a month but that still didn't come out yet .

I know that the kpp receive messages from the the channels ( Omni ) what I noticed the problem begins when I start programming the footswitches . I would be more than happy to send you guys my Kemper Player if that would help an update to work with this device . although I know kemper they will come out with an update for that device as well . He said at NAMM it would take less than a month but that still didn't come out yet .
If the KPP is receiving in Omni mode, then that's the cause of the problem - it's responding to MIDI messages for every device. That needs to be fixed on the KPP - we can't do anything about it on our side.

Back