Using Ext Switch as IA with Presets question

ARMANDO DIAZ

I’ve hooked up an external two switch pedal made for the LT. I’ve set it up as an IA type button to send CC #85 to my Rack Gizmo to turn the bypass on(red) and off(black) on a Guitar Silencer rack model. It’s working well with preset buttons that don’t have it “on” by default but my clean channel preset button # 3 has the “bypass” saved as an IA Action. What I want to happen is when I press button #3 is for the bypass function on the Silencer to turn “on” which it does and for the external switch to switch to it’s “on(red)” bypass state so pressing the switch takes the Silencer out of “bypass”(black). Other than this it’s working beautifully! In addition, I’ve set both button #3 and external switch 1 to IA Link and have “send on preset change” off in the button settings of the external switch. I’m also including the latest file. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• ADIAZ LT EXTSW.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
You're almost there, you just need to tell the button to automatically turn on in preset 3. Just go to the Presets tab, select preset 3, then click the GATE BYP button (the one in the editor window) to turn it on. Send settings to device.

That did it! Thank you so much! One more thing, do you have a product number for the rubber feet used with the Mastermind LT(3M??...)

Thanks!!

Back