Using the Mastermind GT22 with Kemper in Performance mode

terjewa

Hello RJM fellas,

I have some problems using the RJM Mastermind GT22 with the Kemper Profiler.

1. I have made a morphed sound to a preset-slot (Performance mode) using switch 1 on the GT22, so if I’m on the preset on switch 2 and will go directly to the morphed sound on preset/switch 1, I just tap to times on switch 1.BUT, this works only every second time. 1st attempt and I got the message midi connected and it only goes to the original preset/switch 1, next attempt it goes as I would like to the morphed sound on the preset/switch 1. #rd time i get « midi connected) and only the original preset/switch 1 sound, 4th time it works again going to the morphed sound on preset/switch 1 ands on.
  2. I have connected the GT22 to the Kemper using two 5-pin Monster midi cables, but the tuner don’t show up in the GT22s window unless I set the Kemper manually to tuner or using an expression pedal to the Kemper.
  3. Trying to set a lower switch tempo in RJM`s editor for the two-tap switching (from the sound on switch 2 on the GT22 to the morphed sound on switch 2. At first it does not make any difference setting the switch tempo gradually lower, and setting it really low the switching won’t work at all.

Anybody having solutions for these problems, thanks.

Terje Waagen.

Back