Using volume pedal with Effects Gizmo

I wanted to use a volume pedal and a wah with my Effects Gizmo. Can anyone share the best method to send and return that without loss. I saw how Nice Rack Canada had used XLR send/receive but wasn't sure what kind of buffering, etc that would be needed.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

If your wah is true bypass (which I highly recommend), I'd just go from guitar->wah->volume->EG buffer input. That would keep the wiring simple and the EG buffer should take care of volume pedal. Worst case, you could add a buffer like a Tone Saver between the wah and volume, but I'm not certain that it would be necessary.

I ended up going with the Prostage Midi Wah. It will solve my problems. Thanks

Did you get the Prostage set up yet?

I've have had one for a while...but only this past weekend took the time to set it up. It was a little easier that I thought it would be...at least after I figured out that the software drivers needed updating for Windows 10. But after I finished configuring the Remote Wahwah...and setup IA's for the 11 factory presets...my only 9VAC wall wart failed! Can you believe that? Now I waiting for a new one to come in...bought 2 of them this time!

Anyway...I'm looking for your success story...or issues that I should be aware of.

The Soud scupture Volcano works great if you need to add midi or volatage controlled volume to your rig. (Works at instrument or line level).

Back